(Using Lycon 80% Painfree Wax). A precautionary patch test has to be carried out 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Half leg €20 [Book Now]
- Under arm €12 [Book Now]
- Lip €9 [Book Now]
- Chin €9 [Book Now]
- Lip & chin €15 [Book Now]
- Eyebrow €10 [Book Now]
- Half leg & bikini €30 [Book Now]
- Full leg &bikini €35 [Book Now]
- Full leg €30 [Book Now]
- Arm wax €15 [Book Now]
- Standard bikini €15 [Book Now]
- Californian €25 [Book Now]
- Brazilian €40 [Book Now]
- Hollywood €40[Book Now]
€15 Standard Bikini
A tidy up – removal of hair from outside the panty line.
Also called Extended Bikini wax. This is a high leg bikini wax, removing hair on the bikini line and the inner thigh. This is suitable for high-cut underwear or swimwear.
This treatment leaves hair on the front in either a strip or mini-triangle shape. All the hair from the lips (labia) and bum is removed.
This removes all hair from the pubic area and bum.
- Exfoliate the day before and 2 days after waxing, so important
- Not apply moisturiser on the day of waxing
- Wear loose fitting clothing on the day
- Prevent ingrown’s by exfoliate regularly and moisturise after every shower.
- Do not wax if you are sunburnt or have been exposed to uv rays in the last 12 hours
- Do not wax if you have varicose veins
- Do not wax if you are on ro-accutane or acne medication
- Do not wax if you are a diabetic
- Do not wax if hair is not at least 5mm long
- Do not wax if you have sensitive skin or experienced a reaction at another spa/salon‘s, we recommend that you take a patch test 24 hours prior to your treatment at Integral Health & Beauty
- Do not apply fake tan or deodorant over the area for 12 to 24 hrs
- Do not have a hot showers/bath, exercise or do anything that would cause excessive perspiration